Thursday, June 17, 2010

Max!

I am an uncle again! My sister-in-law Jolien gave birth to another healthy baby boy on 2nd June. His name is Max and he weighed almost 5,5 kgs. That must have been like giving birth to a Ming vase, my father told me I weighed less than half that when I was born! Here are some pictures of when we visited them on our way back from Dalen:


Little Max with his proud uncle


Max's older brother Neo, who was actually wearing a t-shirt saying 'big brother' in Dutch


The loving parents and their new offspring


Part of being an uncle who lives far away is making sure you always bring lots of presents when you come by for a visit to make sure your nephews and nieces don't forget you. We really hit home this time with a plastic piano which also produced animal sounds. Unfortunately, Neo associated this cow - everything he likes is called 'cow' - more with Olaf than with me


One for in the picture book about early his childhood 'My first meeting with my wacky uncles from Berlin'

No comments: